Thursday, March 20, 2014

Make-up Moment Ep.2

Christian Dior
Diorshow Mascara
$25.00
Christian Dior 'Diorshow' Mascara: Splurge or Save?

Ladies, this is important-- so listen up!  Diorshow Mascara by Christian Dior is one of the best mascaras I've ever used, I'll admit it.  This product most definitely makes it into my top ten list for lashes.  Aside from that, it's about the classiest thing I've ever laid eyes on-- but it's killing our bank accounts!  So, after a few trips to Sephora dropping $25+ every time, I started looking for other options.


 Girls, I'm here to tell you that there is a substitute!

Loreal Voluminous
Lash Mascara
$5.89
Loreal Voluminous Lash has completely quenched my thirst for Diorshow at a quarter of the price! This is a perfect example of a situation where splurging is not necessary!  I have been using the Loreal Voluminous Lash following my Tarte MultiplEYE lash primer (we'll talk about that another time for sure) for a while now and I do not plan on switching up anytime soon!

So what are you waiting for? 

Go pick some up at your nearest drugstore! 




Verdict: Christian Dior Diorshow Mascara = SAVE 





love,
     laurie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment