Saturday, March 15, 2014

Wardrobe Wonders Ep.1




Help! The weather is being awkward and we're confused! 


I know, I know, the weather is about to get warm and we're all excited.  BUT.  Right now, it's still so in between! So what are our wardrobing options for this winter-spring limbo

I picked some out for you! (and i did it on a budget)

Here are two chic selections for your spring fever fix, that will still keep you toasty on the random chilly days, 

(all of the items you see below are can be found on the Target website *applause*)




This ensemble is super edgy and totally fun at the same time. If I were rocking this look, I would wear that T-Bird style vest unzipped, to reveal the geometric patterns of the slouchy tee. I think my favorite piece here would have to be the wedges--those ankle straps are a serious selling point for me.  I'm also loving the pop of color and femeninity that come along with that adorable studded clutch.  Tie it all together with some sparkly accessories and you've got yourself a killer outfit that can take you from day to night. 




This look is a little more feminine and flirty than the last.  Let's start with the dress.  From that perfect shade of pink to the high neckline, I'm pretty much obsessed.  And pairing this staple piece with that grey studded oversized cardigan only makes it better.  I decided to mix up some metallics in the boots and cuff.  I'm always big on mixing metals, and in this case it was a perfect fit.  Throwing in the blue/green messenger bag, sunnies, and simple stud earrings were just cherries on top of a sassy and romantic look perfectly suited for this spring sneak-peak





Once again,  If you love what you see, check out Target's website HERE, everything is currently available! 

love, 
     laurie.

No comments:

Post a Comment